For this week’s post, I thought I’d switch it up a bit and stray away from beauty reviews.
How about you get to know me? It’s nice to know the person behind the blog you’re reading otherwise you find it more difficult to relate to what they’re posting about.
I’m going to answer 25 questions about myself and hopefully, you’ll know me a little better by the end of it. Lets begin…
- Are you named after anyone? – My Middle name, Joan, is actually also my Grandma’s middle name. Full name: Lucy Joan Hope.
- When was the last time you cried? – Honestly, last night but we will not get into the reasons why.
- Do you have kids? – I do not and don’t plan on having any for quite some time.
- If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? – This question could lead me to having an existential crisis. But, who knows? Maybe I would. I’m not ‘perfect’ but I guess I wouldn’t mind being friends with me… That sounds odd.
- Do you use sarcasm a lot? – I sighed sarcastically at this question when I read it. So my answer is yes. It is basically my second language.
- What’s the first thing you notice about people? – If we’re talking appearance then eyes or teeth. Teeth only if they’re smiling obviously which sounds strange, but the Jeremy Kyle show has given me some phobia of rotten teeth. Personality wise I’d say their sense of humour is important.
- What is your eye color? – Blue.
- Scary movie or happy endings? – I’d go more for happy endings, I’m not good with scary shows/movies.
- Favorite smells? – I love sweet smells. I have a Yankee candle in the scent ‘Vanilla Lime’ and it is to die for. Also, there’s nothing I love more than the smell of my gran or mam’s cooking.
- What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? – I’ve been to Florida which is the furthest I’ve been from home.
- Do you have any special talents? – Honestly, none that I can think of.
- Where were you born? – Sunderland, UK
- What are your hobbies? – Watching TV and reading are probably my top 2 hobbies. If eating is a hobby then we’ll count that as one of mine too!
- Do you have any pets? – Nope. My mam has a no pet policy, purely because she wants the house to stay in one piece.
- Do you have any siblings? – I have a sister, Rachael.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? – I would like to be a Public Relations Practitioner.
- Who was your first best friend? – That’s a good question, I can’t really remember.
- How tall are you? – Maybe we should rephrase this to how tall am I not? Although, that doesn’t make much sense. I’m 5’2′.
- Funniest moment throughout School? – The ‘creme egg incident’ was one of the funniest. If anything, it’s made me realise I was a bit of sh*t at school. It was more a story that was funnier at the time, and maybe one of those ‘got to be there’ moments.
- How many countries have you visited? – I have visited 3 countries as far as I can remember.
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School? – My fave was definitely English – mostly because it was the only one I was good at. Worst was between maths or physics, so horribly boring and I was pretty terrible at both.
- What is your Favorite drink? – Fave drink has got to be coffee as I’m addicted to it! Well, green tea as well. They are basically all I drink at the moment besides water.
- What would you name your children? – I haven’t put much thought into this recently. When I was younger I always liked the name Amelia-Rose for a girl. No idea why and not sure how I feel about it now.
- What Sports do you play/Have you played? – I used to play tennis with my dad. When I was much younger – about 5 – 8 years old – I did gymnastics. This question reminds me of how badly I need to start working out again. Sadly, I’ve been slacking.
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? – Just one.
Thanks for joining me on this journey to getting to know me better! Was that a little cringe-worthy? Apologies, it sounded nicer in my head.
Until next time,
(Credit for the questions goes to – RootReport.com)